Tuesday 15 September 2015

Intro post - about me

Hello and welcome to my blog! My name is Sky and I am currently a First Year Computer Animation Arts student at UCA. I thought I should start off by first introducing myself before I post my summer project designs.

I am 19 years old and I enjoy doodling, eating Chinese food and spending my time obsessing over cute stuff like cats and stuffed animals (yay).

I am also a writer of fiction and poetry, so if you do not find me in a corner drawing, then I will most likely be furiously writing away or drinking tea and watching anime. 

I love all music but I am especially fond of soundtracks, rock, and indie music.

I hope you have learnt a few things about me and please feel free to leave comments and critique on all aspects of my work :)

See you around! o/

2 comments: